Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Match Challenge/Match Tournament DC Exploit (Additional Info Needed)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Harv
    I took a bunch tonight if a frequent DC guy all here now for you this guy should be blocked from using the game again if your need s
    his money that bad then you don't need mine!!!!

Comment

Harv

Hi Harv, i have been keeping a close eye on this thread in the hope that you will get further than i managed to get with Com2us. It appears now that they are acknowledging there is, or atleast could be such a glitch happening.
      As i mentioned earlier in the thread, me and a friend were able to duplicate the glitch over and over again, successfully, in a 1v1 Goodwill match.

Thanks for finding the previous content Jeff.
      Jeff.lalala

Wether or not it is the same glitch or if it works slightly different, Im happy to team up with you and share privately the information we had gathered previously in a hope that we can again reproduce the glitch and video it if necessary? Im active through Palringo to help with communication. Please let me know your thoughts.
      I didnt want to have to touch this subject again but your passion for it to be resolved has inspired me to try and help. My game ID is adonn84. Feel free to in game request me as a friend.
      Andy
      Last edited by adonn84; 12-18-2018, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Thanks Cirkle7 for posting the pictures, we need to somehow help the developers figure it out.
        Andy I will send you a friend request, look for Harvard.ykem

Comment

Well I had a Korean DC me doing customized. The user was in 3rd place after 1st hole, I then got DC'D 4 times. When I got back in I was in last and the user in 1st was in second and also disconnected. The user03c3e476 who is in 1st at end of game didn't have a disconnect. When I hit the restart I got the screen with golf player, then about the time I would start to reboot I could see see a flicker and then screen would go black.
          Zenith please have user03c3e476 invistigated

Comment

• ZenithAngler
            ZenithAngler commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi Harv,

Thank you for the info! Can you tell me around what time this occurred?

Thank you for your support!

-ZenithAngler-

Zenith it happen at 10 PM EST yesterday the 13th of December.

Comment

Hi Zenith a player on my guild experience the DC from an opponent While playing whitecliff challenge. Basically after birdie in the 6th and in 1st the #2 DC'D causing him to shut down but he got back in time for hole 7. He got a eagle on hole 7 and got DC'D again. This time he couldn't get back in until the ninth and dropped from 1st to 5th. The opponent ID is coocoo. I will try to load couple of photos. This happen around 12:30 AM January 9 EST. The ID of my guild member who got DC'D is Longtank.

Comment

• ZenithAngler
              ZenithAngler commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi Harv,

Thank you for the very specific info! Delivering this to the devs and will get back to you in case they ask for any additional information.

-ZenithAngler-

Another person trying to get he his win by disconnecting me. As soon as I was going to T off I was disconnected 2 times in a row on the 1st hole. I was able to get back in abs finish the hole in time but it was very obvious that he was disconnecting me as soon as I started to swing. It was a quick disconnect. This happen January 15 at 1:10 PM on iPad II IOS, while playing match tournament.

Comment

This is my second account Buzzles59, sorry had to edit photos as they wouldn't load up due to size, so I posted above message for these photos

Comment

• ZenithAngler
                ZenithAngler commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi Harv,

What time zone do you live in? I'll deliver this info to the devs in KST to avoid any confusion.

-ZenithAngler-
            Working...
            X