Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Match Challenge/Match Tournament DC Exploit (Additional Info Needed)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Match Challenge/Match Tournament DC Exploit (Additional Info Needed)

Zenith, please check out this opponent, playing match challenge. I won the second hole and then immediately at start of next hole I was DC'D got back in in time but as I was about to swing got DC'D again. And then as soon as I got back in got DC'D 2 more times. I very very seldom DC and absolutely never 4 times in a row. Don't know how they do it but I have friends that have experienced in the past. After the game I have not DC'D. See photo for opponent name

Hi Harv,

We're sorry this happened to you. Could you tell me what device model and OS version you're using to play the game? I will deliver this info to our dev team to investigate.

Thank you for your support!

-ZenithAngler-

Comment

Zenith I am using a iOS iPad II, version 12.0 (16A366).

Comment

Bump, haven't heard on anything..... Just wondering if Zenith got my info

Comment

Hi Harv,

I reported this to the dev team last week, but haven't heard anything back. I'll follow up with them today to see if they've checked this out. We're sorry for the delay.

-ZenithAngler-

Comment

• Harv
            Harv commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Zenith

Hi Zenith I had this happen again yesterday playing match went into 3rd hole ahead on points. Right after T ing off I get DC'D jump back in and immediately get DC'D, get back in as opponent finished putting and I get DC'D again by time I get back in game is over. I had just played for hours without any DC, and this only happens when I am winning against the opponent DDPSHINE. This is my 2nd account so that is why the different name. There are no bubble before DC it is just immediate DC and it reboot right away so there must be a secret way for opponent to create the DC when you are up to hit.
          I am using iOS device iPadII, latest version

Comment

Hi Harv,

To clarify, you are buzzles59, correct? You mentioned that this is your second account, but the name is the same as the previous screenshots you provided. I've already shown all of the previous information to our developers and just want to make sure the information I'm providing them is correct.

-ZenithAngler-

Comment

• Harv
              Harv commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes Zenith I am Buzzles59, this is a different player than the 1st post that did the same thing as far as DC'ing me. My main account is Harvard.ykem.

Hi Zenith, have you heard anything back from the developers?

Comment

Wow. Is this still an issue. I posted a thread about this nearly 1.5 years ago, aswell as figuring out how people were exploiting it. All info was passed onto Mythos. I come back to play again after all this time away and If Harv is right, im disappointed this still hasnt been resolved!
              Donna000
              Last edited by adonn84; 10-23-2018, 12:09 AM.

Comment

• Donna000
                Donna000 commented
                Editing a comment
                It’s not the same issue. That seems to have been resolved a while back. That one involved being DCd as we watched the opponent putting. And only then. HTH

Maybe adonn84, if you still have the information you can send to Zenith as mythos is no longer here

Comment

Harv
                Unfortunately i dont have the info anymore. I would struggle to duplicate the glitch, but remember it had something to do with switching screens at a particular time of gameplay.
                This glitch made me fall out with the game and i lost patience with the Devs when i wasnt getting any answers. Mythosx was very helpful might i add! Im sure there’ll be a record of it somewhere amongst the devs. You can only scroll back the last 20 pages on here and i couldnt see any record of the convo.
                Im fully with you though on what you believe. Peeps thought i was talking rubbish the first time im sure i was forcibly dc’d.
                But...Im trying not to get too invloved with the issues related to the GS gameplay this time. Just want to enjoy it for what it is.
                Good luck!
                ZenithAngler Edit: Zenith should know about this, he picked up from where Mythos left off back in late 2017.
                Last edited by adonn84; 10-24-2018, 12:11 PM.

Comment

https://forum.com2us.com/forum/annou...-your-opponent

Comment

Thanks Jeff for finding the link to the same problem. Maybe this will help Zenith and developers to get this corrected and give us feed back on the progress

Comment

Hey Zenith what kind of response are you getting? I have a teammate in my guild that had a player called Kobe.hong trying to DC him during WC everytime he was getting ready to putt. So let's hear from the developers on when this will be fixed.

Comment

Hi Harv,

The devs just got back to me saying that, based on the opponent's play log, they could not find evidence that the user caused the disconnect or otherwise cheated in the game that you reported.

Sufficed to say, I'm more likely to believe that our backend tools might not be able to detect this particular exploit. I dug around and found a message from last year where a user reported how to achieve this exploit and I will be delivering it to the QA team shortly so that our developers know the cause.

I apologize for the delay and ask for your patience while we get this resolved.

-ZenithAngler-

Comment

• Harv
                          Harv commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thanks Zenith for the response and staying on this. Glad also you were able to find some information from before. Hope it helps the developers to get this fixed.
                      Working...
                      X