Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Maintenance] Server Maintenance >>Jan. 16th 17:00 ~ Jan. 16th 20:00 (3 hours)​​​​​​​

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would you issue an update without obviously testing it properly? I have been unable to play for 5 hours and now you add on another 3 hours. Smooth move. People are already upset about the version 8 changes now this. Really incompetent

Comment

Hello Golfers,

I got news on why some iOS golfers were locked out before today's maintenance started.

There was an issue where the new version had been released on App Store prior to the actual game update.

Access should be able once the maintenance is over.

If you cannot access the game after the maintenance, please contact the Support Team.
      Link to contact the Support Team: https://customer.withhive.com/help/inquire

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I've informed the developers there have been numerous reports about it on the forum.

-ZenithAngler-

Comment

In what alternative universe is this improved Match Tournament rewards?
        Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2020-01-17-14-32-43-247_com.com2us.golfstarworldtour.normal.freefull.google.global.android.common.jpg Views:	1 Size:	810.6 KB ID:	1888572 You could earn 360 stars, 5 Perfect Zone drinks, 5 putting guides and 6 synthesis revision passes for a win before. Now 56000 GP, 5 putting guides and 3 watch coupons.

Won't be bothering with Match Tournament anymore.
        Last edited by baknuchel; 01-16-2020, 08:45 PM.

Comment

• ZenithAngler
          ZenithAngler commented
          Editing a comment
          Hello baknuchel,

Feedback has been relayed to the developers.

Thank you for expressing your opinion.

-ZenithAngler-

Alsonwhy again in prep period. Why do they don't tell exactly details of what they will do? Some prep rounds of us git sucked because of changes

Comment

• Hellacious.G
          Hellacious.G commented
          Editing a comment
          This has been brought up many, many times. Com clearly doesn't give a F*** about anyone other than themselves.
      Working...
      X