Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Maintenance] Server Maintenance >>Jan. 16th 17:00 ~ Jan. 16th 20:00 (3 hours)​​​​​​​

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated? Prep Period is starting soon !!!!!

Comment

So what's updated !!

Comment

Not yet updated for me !!

Comment

Originally posted by mb78 View Post
          Updated? Prep Period is starting soon !!!!!
          lol, perfect timing then...

Comment

Originally posted by ZenithAngler View Post
            Hello Golfers,

Post has been updated!

Thank you all!

-ZenithAngler-
            Actually you gave NO idea what's happenning with your so-called developers , it seems to me you are clueless about the exact DATE, right ?:-)
            Last edited by traîan.mirce; 01-16-2020, 02:38 AM.

Comment

• baknuchel
              baknuchel commented
              Editing a comment
              My prediction is they reschedule to same time tomorrow so 3 hours maintenance due to finish 2 hours before end of prep. Then they will extend it by 2 hours during maintenance when they hit trouble!
              This will be followed by 3 emergency maintenances during the battle period.
              Source of Info: Com recent maintenance record.

• ZenithAngler
              ZenithAngler commented
              Editing a comment
              Hello @traîan.mirce

I'm as clueless as you unless I see a change in the Korean or English Hive notice.

They don't inform me prior and even if I did, I'd have to wait for the updated notice on the Official Notice (Korean or English) till I can get the word out.

Unfortunately, there wasn't any prior notice available on the notices except in the game before it closed down for the maintenance.

There's luckily a pop-up that shares this information when the game starts up for the time being.

Additionally, the updated portion mentioned in my response was about the addition I made to the notice copy, about the reschedule being added, not the announcement about the rescheduled date and time. Sorry for the confusion.

-ZenithAngler-

Originally posted by ZenithAngler View Post
            Hello Golfers,

Post has been updated!

Thank you all!

-ZenithAngler-
            So does the matchplay event start now or only after maintenance is actually done? When will they start counting participation and wins for the event.

Comment

Originally posted by baknuchel View Post

So does the matchplay event start now or only after maintenance is actually done? When will they start counting participation and wins for the event.
              Whenever they wake up and all serious users will be gone. Right now no Korean developer gives a shot* on us...

Comment

So, anyone can say when the maintenance will be??

Comment

• ZenithAngler
                  ZenithAngler commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hello @Marc-y-marc,

I only received word a few minutes ago that it's being held right now till Jan. 16th 17:00 PST.

Sorry there wasn't much prior notice about the rescheduled maintenance.

I'm in the dark unless they update the Korean or English Hive Notice.

-ZenithAngler-

Anyone on IOS is stuffed if they have auto update on and it updates. Version 8.0.1 has been left on Apple Store and won't let users into Golfstar because 8.0.0 is current version. The incompetence never ceases to meet expectations.

Comment

Yep, happened to me as well, IPad Auto Updates on....using wife’s lPad to collect daily missions while I can.....poor planning, Com2Us!

Comment

My iPad updated as well and I can now not connect to server!
                    i can’t play on my phone very well and it will be battle time soon. When will this be fixed?

Comment

I have players locked out of GS because of the 8.0.1 supposed update. They cannot complete their prep rounds. I just did the update through the App Store and I am now locked out as well. This is utter bs....

Comment

Hello Golfers,

The updated portion was that it was to be rescheduled.

A few minutes ago the new schedule was posted.

It's under maintenance right now till Jan. 16th 17:00 PST.

Sorry for not being more elaborate in my response.

-ZenithAngler-

Comment

Yeah, for 3 hours and in the middle of prep... AGAIN!!!! I have had it with these f***ing morons - enough is enough.
                          Last edited by H.H.Fury; 01-16-2020, 05:18 PM.

Comment

THREE HOURS in midlle of GB prepaation : another GS developers MOCKERY
                            Thanks guys, prepare for closing it

Comment

Working...
                            X